Pain-Free Shot-Free Laser Dentistry
Valley Dental Care Dentists in Aurora, Oswego IL
If you dread getting your cavities filled, hate the uncomfortable drilling in your mouth, or tend to be a bit of an anxious dental patient, then we have good news for you! Now, you don’t have to worry about the drills, Novocain, or needles – Valley Dental Care offers services to treat a number of ailments with a simple, pain-free shot free laser treatment using cutting-edge Biolase Waterlase iPlus technology.
Aurora Office Phone Number 630-892-2193Aurora IL
Map & DirectionsSchedule An
Oswego Office Phone Number 630-551-7000Oswego IL
Map & Directions
Our office hours are Mon 9am-7pm, Tue 9am-6pm, Wed 9am-5pm, Thu & Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 8am-1pm on both locations.
Biolase Waterlast iPlus Laser Dentistry
With Biolase Waterlase iPlus technology, we are now able to perform fillings and other dental procedures without drilling and without pain or numbness. Laser dentistry with Biolase Waterlase offers quick treatments, speedy recoveries, reduced risk of infection and more comfortable procedures pain-free.
How Does Laser Dentistry Work?
Using cutting-edge Biolase Waterlase iPlus technology, we can now utilize laser energy and water to perform procedures without heat, drills, or pain. When repairing cavities, for example, we simply zap the cavity with the precise, invisible light beam—eliminating it completely—so that we can place a filling to repair the damage. Our teeth are partially made of water molecules, so when the laser makes contact with the tooth, it simply excites those molecules in order to cut into the tooth. When the procedure is finished, many patients find themselves asking, “Is that it?” It is that simple and pain-free! And our treatment doesn’t just stop at removing cavities – this technology can perform a variety of procedures including gingivectomy, scaling, root planning, and more.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
There are many ways that using laser technology can benefit you as a patient, from faster treatment times to minimal bleeding. Here are just a few of the reasons you might want to utilize this option:
- Quick Treatment: You can get multiple teeth repaired in a day with this quick, efficient treatment.
- Speedy Recovery: The recovery time for laser procedures is much quicker than it is with traditional methods.
- No Anesthesia Required: Many procedures with the laser technology do not require anesthesia – making it even easier on you to get on with your day after the appointment!
- Reduced Chance for Infection: These laser treatments are incredibly precise, meaning your chance of getting an infection is significantly reduced. This also means that you’ll have less bleeding and swelling.
- Keeps Your Teeth Intact: Now we don’t need to remove as much of the tooth when doing a procedure, so you get to keep more of your healthy tooth.
- More Comfortable: There are no drills or vibrations, making your treatment a much more relaxing experience.
- No Pain: This is the biggest perk to this treatment. With a constant stream of water coming from the laser, your teeth stay hydrated and there’s no painful heat to worry about.
Is Laser Dentistry Safe?
You’ll be pleased to hear that this treatment is completely safe for both children and adults. Lasers have been used in dentistry for almost 30 years, and in other fields of medicine for even longer, so this technology has been honed and perfected. That said, you will be asked to wear special eyeglasses for the procedure to protect your eyes from the laser.
We are proud to offer you the best in pain-free, efficient care. If you’d like to learn more about laser dentistry and how it can help you, schedule an appointment with our offices today. We will happily work with you to determine if laser treatment is appropriate for your particular situation.