Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Aurora Office Phone Number 630-892-2193 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- Renaissance Dental
- Dental Plans
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office. Because your smile is important to us we proudly offer Care Credit. Care Credit is a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for dental procedures and treatment not covered by your insurance company. Care Credit has two unique features. Every Care Credit transaction is eligible for a no interest (if paid within the promotional time period) or low fixed interest payment plan. Valley Dental Care offers up to six (6) months free financing. As a leader in healthcare financing Care Credit has helped millions of patients afford the care they want and need.
With Care Credit you can pay for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by your insurance policy. You can start treatment immediately and pay over time with low monthly payments. You can reserve your existing credit cards for household use or unplanned expenses and usually at a lower interest rate.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!